Just hear us out…
We know, we know… rules ruin everything. But without a few simple guidelines and policies, chaos quickly sets in. Do your part to preserving world order by keeping these guidelines in mind when booking your stay at Dream New York Meatpacking District.
- Accepted Currency: U.S. Dollars
- Check-in Time: 3 p.m.
- Checkout Time: Noon (12 p.m.)
2. PET POLICY
- Dogs less than 25 pounds are welcome in our pet-friendly rooms.
- Please do not leave them unattended at any time.
- There is a one-time, non-refundable fee of $99 per pet.
- Valet parking is available.
- Cost: $65 for sedans and $75 for SUVs.
- No in and out privileges are given.
4. HANDICAP ACCESS
- The hotel is wheelchair accessible.
- Hotel features ten fully handicap accessible rooms.
5. EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECKOUT POLICY
- Please contact the hotel directly to request an early check-in or late checkout.
- Half day charge applies after 1 p.m., full day charge applies after 3 p.m.
- Luggage storage is available. The hotel has showers and lockers on the third floor next to the gym.
6. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Room payments can be made in cash, although we do request a credit card and matching driver’s license at check-in to guarantee incidentals.