WHEN GLAMOUR SPEAKS, PEOPLE LISTEN.
We believe that there are no rules in paradise, but there are a few simple guidelines. To ensure a great trip, we recommend quickly reviewing the policies below prior to your stay. Our team and community thank you!
- Accepted Currency: U.S. Dollars and all foreign currency
- Check-in Time is 3:00 p.m.
- Checkout Time is 12:00 p.m (Noon)
A $9.95 daily amenity fee is included when you book your stay at Dream Hollywood, which includes the following perks available to guests:
- Complimentary coffee, pastries and fruit in the morning
- Complimentary afternoon snack
- Gunnar Peterson 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Towel service at Highlight Room Pool
- Digital newspapers
- Complimentary house car rides within 3-mile radius
- Complimentary 5MB wifi up to 2 devices
- Dogs less than 25 pounds are welcome in our pet-friendly rooms
- Pets must not be left unattended at any time. They get very lonely and we don’t want that.
- There is a non-refundable fee of $125 for up to 7 nights
- Valet parking is available
- In-and-out priviliges are not given
- Please contact the Concierge for pricing and further details
- ADA compliant guest rooms are available.
EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECKOUT POLICY
- Please contact the hotel directly to request an early check-in or late checkout. We do our best to accommodate all requests, but they are not guaranteed
- Half-day charge applies after 1:00 p.m., full day charge applies after 3:00 p.m.
- Luggage storage is available
HIGHLIGHT ROOM POLICY
Lounge chairs are reserved exclusively for hotel guests, and are on a first come-first-served basis. Hotel guests are allowed one guest at The Highlight Room Pool. After 8 pm, on weekends, children are not permitted at The Highlight Room Pool after 12 pm. They are, however, permitted at The Grill.
Due to very high demand and limited space, reservations are required for cabanas and are subject to availability. For pricing details on cabana rentals and availability, please contact: email@example.com
No excessive jewelry or athletic apparel is permitted at the pool, including but not limited to – basketball shorts, jerseys, and sweat suits. After 6 pm, no shorts, work boots, or men’s sandals are permitted at The Pool or The Lounge.
The Grill at The Highlight Room is open from Monday-Friday for breakfast from 7 am to 11 am, and lunch/small bites from 11 am to 10 pm. Saturday and Sunday breakfast is served from 7 am to 11 am, and all-day menu from 11 am to 8 pm. No reservations are needed to dine at The Grill.
Entrance to The Lounge at The Highlight Room is at doorman’s discretion.
Room payments can be made in cash, although we do request a credit card and matching identification.