SEE THE WORLD WITH YOUR OWN EYES.
If it’s your first time to Phuket, you’re going to be impressed. Even if it’s not, we bet that you’re still going to be in awe. (Yes, it’s that beautiful.) Our island is one of the most exotic, popular and well-established beach holiday destinations in Southeast Asia. And it’s not hard to see why. A hub of maritime luxury and breathtaking natural scenery, it’s a natural hotspot that hosts international events of all kinds. Celebrities, foodies, couples, yachting fans, fitness buffs, families, and more flock here each year to enjoy average outdoor temperatures of 28–34°C (and water temperatures around 28–30°C). We don’t blame them at all. This is the perfect escape from your ordinary routine. The prettiest beaches? The trendiest nightclubs? The best cultural experiences? They’re all here, just minutes away.
Begin planning your trip with some of our top recommendations for things to do below.
When in Phuket, it’s worth getting some insider information on the best private beaches and activities. Lucky for you, our Concierge is a dream team of experts dedicated to making your visit the best it can be.
- Layan Beach – 5 Min
- Laguna Phuket Golf Course – 3 Min
- Dream Beach – 2 min
- Khao Phra Thaeo National Park – 10 Min
- Ao Por Marina – 25 Min
- Royal Phuket Marina – 25 Min
- Bang Pea Waterfall – 25 Min
- Laguna Phuket – 3 Min
- Boat Avenue – 7 Min
- Phuket International Airport – 20 Min
From traditional Thai dishes and international fusion, to crafty cocktails and unique wine experiences, there are plenty of options for all palates, only minutes from our property.
- Trilogy – On-site
- Indulge – On-site
- Dream Beach - 5 mins. by hotel shuttle
- Siam Supper Club – 15 mins.
- Taiwan – 15 mins.
- Bake/Flame – 15 mins.
- De Dos – 15 mins.
- Tatonka – 15 mins.
- The Corner Restaurant – 15 mins.
- Bampoot – 15 mins.
- Palm Seafood – 20 mins.
- Acqua Restaurant - 40 mins.
- Blue Elephant - 40 mins.
- Benny's Grill - 20 mins.
Open-air markets, colorful street festivals, island-wide celebrations and ritual-filled holidays are all part of the signature Phuket experience. But don’t take our word for it. Consider visiting during these months to explore them for yourself.
- Wat Chalong Fair (February)
- Thao Thepkasattri (March)
- Phuket Pride (April)
- Baba (Peranakan) Wedding Festival (June)
- Kathu Festival (July)
- Vegetarian festival (October)
- Patong Carnival (November)
- Chinese New Year (February)
- Songkran – Thai New Year (April)
- Loy Krathong (November)
- PIMEX Boat Exhibition (January)
- Phuket Bike Week (April)
- Laguna Marathon (June)
- Laguna Triathlon (November)
- Kings Cup Regatta (November)