REOPENING ON TUESDAY 1st FEBRUARY 2022
Just Trust Us on This...
We agree… rules usually spoil the fun. But without a few basic guidelines and policies, chaos quickly sets in. So do what you can for the good of all by keeping the following information in mind when booking your stay at Dream Bangkok.
- Accepted Currency: Thai Baht (THB)
- Check-in Time: 14:00 Hours (2:00 p.m.)
- Checkout Time: 12:00 Hours (12 p.m. Noon)
2. ROOM OCCUPANCY
- Children under 12 years staying with parents and using existing bedding in the room stay for free.
- An extra bed is available at a surcharge only in Deluxe Rooms and higher categories.
3. PET POLICY
- Dogs and cats less than 20 kilograms are welcome and must not be left unattended in the room.
- Advance booking for a pet-friendly room is required and based on availability for the desired dates, as we only have a limited amount of these rooms.
- Guests requiring a pet-sitter, pet supplies or pet salon service, must contact the Front Desk with advance notice. We may attempt to arrange these services on your behalf during with proper notice.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from the pet.
- There is a non-refundable $ fee per pet per night.
- Adjacent hotel parking is available free of charge
- Parking space in the lot is subject to availability, and the area is patrolled by security personnel 24 hours a day.
5. HANDICAP ACCESS
- Dream Bangkok features two handicap accessible rooms.
- Advance bookings are required for these rooms.
6. EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECKOUT POLICY
- Early check-in after 08:00 hours (8 a.m.) may be granted based on availability.
- In case of late checkout, we can provide a shower/changing room for guests to use (subject to availability).
7. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Room payments can be made in cash (THB) or with a major credit card.
- We do request a major credit card be presented at check-in to guarantee incidentals.