Three parties, three options.
Stateside Kitchen is celebrating the return of the 20s on New Year's Eve with fine wines & crafted cocktails, elegantly matched to a custom menu. The evening features two separate seatings and live music featuring Jazz, Swing and Open Format by Mascadine Fives and Sam McCrary & The Mix. 2nd seating and Party Admission includes a midnight Moët champagne toast and balloon drop. Countdown to 2020 in style at Stateside Kitchen!
- 1st seating | 6:00pm -8:30pm: A La Carte, Limited Menu
- 2nd seating | 9:00pm – 2:00am: 4 course Prefix Menu + Champagne Toast by Moët $150/person, $300 cancelation fee
Stateside Party Pass:
- General Admission (9:00pm-2:00am), Bar Access + Champage Toast by Moët $60/person
Dirty Little Secret
Calling all flappers and dapper chaps - the Roaring 20s are back this New Year’s Eve at Dirty Little Secret! We're hosting a 20s-themed party that even the wildest bootleggers couldn’t keep up with. The night features beats from DJ Rod Youree and a complimentary glass of champagne. A little party never killed nobody!
- Champagne Toast & Countdown into 2020
- Beats by DJ Rod Youree
For Table Reservations, please call 615.268.6331
Ring in 2020 in true speakeasy fashion at SNITCH. Marking a century since the roaring 20s, we're throwing a party that will keep you dancing into the new year!
- Live Music from Ping Rose & The Anti Heroes and Falyn
- Countdown to 2020