Políticas del hotel
ALGUNAS NORMAS DE CONVIVENCIA
Sometimes, life gets messy without a few simple policies. (It’s all fun and games until it’s not.) For that reason and for the comfort of all, please consider the following guidelines before checking in at Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa.
- Accepted Currency: Thai Baht (THB)
- Check-in Time: 14:00 Hours (2:00 p.m.)
- Checkout Time: 12:00 Hours (12 p.m. Noon)
- For security purposes, guest will be asked to provide a valid government ID. The holder of the credit card used to secure the room must be present at the time of check-in. The use of a credit card in someone else's name will not be accepted.
- Third party credit card payments - A non-guest wishing to pay for a guest must complete an Authorization Approval form and e-mail completed form 7 days prior to guest's arrival.
- Smoking is strictly not allowed inside guest rooms. A cleaning fee applies.
2. ROOM OCCUPANCY
- One child under 6 years staying with parents and using existing bedding in the room stay for free.
- An extra bed is available at a surcharge only in Suites and higher categories.
- We do offer a number of inter-connecting Deluxe King and Twin Rooms
- Parking space in the carpark is subject to availability, and the area is patrolled by security personnel 24 hours a day.
4. HANDICAP ACCESS
- Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa features two handicap accessible rooms.
- Please note that advance bookings are required for these rooms.
5. EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECKOUT POLICY
- Early check-in after 08:00 hours (8 a.m.) may be granted based on availability and may be subject to charge.
- Late checkout may be granted based on availability and may be subject to charge.
6. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Room payments can be made in cash (THB) or with a major credit card.
- We do request a major credit card be presented at check-in to guarantee incidentals.
7. OUR VALUES
- Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa and Dream Beach Club do not endorse any entertainment, attractions or activities that exploit animals such as elephants, tigers, crocodiles, dolphins and many other species that are often classified as endangered. Although many see these types of attractions as entertaining, we are of the belief that they are cruel to the animals, and do not offer any educational or cultural values. Phuket has a wide range of excellent sightseeing choices and animal friendly venues that will guarantee good fun.